15 Jun 10 Moments We’ve All Had With Dad
Father’s Day is almost here and we think it’s only proper to celebrate the man who helped you hide stuff from your mom, wore bucket hats and caps before they were trendy and dictated the number of times you’re allowed to leave your house. Hike up your pants “” here are 10 moments we’ve all had with dad.
1. When he makes dad jokes:
“How do you find Will Smith in the snow?”
“Look for the fresh prints!!!”
2. When you finally bring your boyfriend to meet your parents and your dad’s like:
And this is after you told him to “be nice”.
3. When you ask your mom for permission but she said no so you go to your dad for a more favorable response:
“Don’t tell mom I said yes or we’re both dead, ok?”
4. When your dad and tito drink too much and start getting up from the table to dance like this:
The “drunk tito dance” is a must at every annual family gathering.
5. When you accidentally let out a swear word and he looks at you like this:
“…What did you just say?”
6. When you’re hungry but mom isn’t home and neither you or your dad can cook:
You mentally calculated how long it would take before you starved to death.
7. When your entire outfit’s on point but dad won’t let you out of the house unless you change:
“BUT DAAAAAAAAD!!!!!” *throws tantrum*
8. When he tries his best to give you advice even if it doesn’t make sense sometimes:
His advice may not make sense to you know, but eventually it will–and you’ll thank him for it.
9. When you know that no matter how tough he seems, family will always be his weakness:
You can always run to him whenever you need him, no matter how badly you screw up.
10. When you realize he’ll always be one of the most important people in your life:
And nothing will ever change that.
Happy Father’s Day to all the awesome dads out there! We love you!
Take your dad out to a Father’s Day lunch or dinner at Cafe Naya on June 19, 2016 and he gets a complimentary glass of whisky. Located at The Palace, Uptown BGC, Taguig. For inquiries and table reservations, call +63 917 550 9999. Follow @cafenayaatthepalace on Instagram for daily updates.